The Construction Cleaning Specialists on the North & South shores of New Orleans
Providing expert construction clean-up services at any stage of the building process, Lakeside Janitorial LLC provides services both residential renovation clean-up operations and post-construction maintenance for contractors in the region.
Construction Clean-Up: Not Just Another Janitorial Service
Lakeside Janitorial's post-construction cleaning is not about ordinary dusting and mopping. Our experienced and skilled cleaning teams routinely handle large loads of debris along with both the typical and unexpected cleaning requirements of busy building contractors. Experts at removing adhesives, ecological trash disposal, and the removal of heavy dust from every surface, corner and crevice, we pride ourselves on the reliable services.
Flexible Post Construction Clean-Up
Whether requirements include continuous on-site cleaning services throughout the building process, or cleaning up only when a project is complete, Lakeside Janitorial's crews are extremely competent at getting the interior and exterior of a newly built structure cleaned up, on schedule. Flexibility, initiative and qualified mindsets are the hallmarks of our success. We strive to consistently meet the demands of all building firms.
Construction cleaning checklist
- Clean walls (dust, smudges, scuffmarks, dirt)
- Clean trim, baseboards, window frames, and doors and frames
- Remove paint, mud, and debris from all surfaces
- Exterior cleaning / Landscaping / Concrete
- Windows – sticker removal, track and frame cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Dust ceilings
- Dust handrails, mantels, and all woodwork and cabinetry
- Cabinets, closets, drawers and shelves – inside and out cleaning
- Clean exterior and interior brick and stone masonry
- Floor cleaning, waxing, buffing, sealing
- Light fixtures / electrical switches / outlets
- Construction site cleaning according to requirements
- Trash disposal
Choose the construction cleaning experts who understand your requirements. Free estimates and reasonable rates. Call (504) 432-5665 or (504) 615-3160 to find out more.